Rose gardening can be relaxing and fun. However, without adequate protection, you will be left with scratches all over your arms. Besides being painful, cuts from rose spines are quite dangerous. Sporotrichosis (rose gardener's disease) can be a more serious consequence of getting scratched by rose spines. This is especially true in people with thin, delicate skin.
Exemplary Garden Rose Pruning Gloves are made out of premium quality goatskin leather. The gauntlet portion is made out of cowhide suede and reaches until the elbows. Hence, these gardening gloves offer full hand and arm protection keeping you safe whilst pruning your roses.
Please scroll up and click on the image titled "How To Measure Your Glove Size" to buy the correct size. We proudly stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we will offer you a full refund. CLICK "ADD TO BASKET" NOW TO SAVE YOUR ARMS FROM ANY FURTHER TORTURE!
- 100% natural premium goat grain ensures puncture resistance keeping your hands safe and blood-free from scratches.
- Extended split suede cuff prevents cuts on the arms allowing you to deadhead your roses painlessly.
- Pliable and flexible enough to maintain dexterity for fine motor tasks such as planting seeds.
- Buttery soft texture due to lanolin acts to moisturize hands keeping them supple. Great for people with sensitive skin.
- Ergonomically designed thumbs make it easier to grip garden tools. Great for people with arthritis.